- Tara, a former collegiate swimmer has a significant background in both recreational and competitive swimming. Tara started swimming at a young age and continued through college. After graduating from Florida Atlantic University, Tara turned her love of swimming and athletics into a career. She began working as a personal trainer and swimming coach. She attained the position and currently still is the Head Assistant coach for the Deerfield Beach Dolphins recreational swimming team (2008, 2009 SFRSL Champions). Recently Tara included on Head Coaching for the Monarch Knight’s High School swim team. Tara also has an extensive background in the Exercise Science field. She has been training and continuing to increase her knowledge by working with different sports specific and athletic training groups.
- Florida Atlantic University
- Bachelor of Science, 2006
- Major: Exercise Science and Health Promotion
- American Red Cross - CPR for the Professional Rescuer(08/2005)
- American Red Cross - Water Safety Instructor(12/2004)
- American Red Cross - Oxygen Administration for the Pro Rescuer(12/2004)
- American Red Cross - AED (Automated External Defibrillation) Essentials(11/2004)
- American Red Cross - Lifeguard Training and First Aid(06/2004)
- Tara has previously worked with sports specific training programs with collegiate sports teams they include basketball, football, swimming, soccer, tennis and volleyball, as well as with elite boxers and MMA fighters. As an athlete Tara swam for local teams consisting of Cardinal Gibbons High School, Ft. Lauderdale Swim Team now known as Ft. Lauderdale Aquatics, and Florida Atlantic University. As a swimming coach Tara has implemented sports specific and functional training into the conditioning program.