- In 2005, Adam said good-bye to 20 years within the marketing/advertising arena, joined IHP turning his attention to the pursuit of his dream and passion --- fitness and sport performance training, with an emphasis in baseball.
- University of Dayton, BSBA. Major: Marketing; Minor: Communications.
- Fitness Institute International, Certified Personal Training Specialist (CPTS) – honors graduate 2006.
- National Strength & Conditioning Association: NSCA-CPT
- Fitness Institute, CPTS
- American Heart Association: CPR/AED
- Adam has accumulated over 35 years of baseball experience as athlete, coach and student of the game. As a collegiate walk-on outfielder, Adam successfully worked his way into the opening day starting line up. After his collegiate career, his love for baseball kept him in the game by coaching on a successful select traveling baseball team out of Columbus, Ohio. Upon relocating to Central Florida, Adam established Five Tool Baseball Performance Training- in which he consulted with and trained baseball players of all ages. Today, Adam oversees IHP’s Baseball Performance Training programs for baseball players within the youth, high school, collegiate and professional levels. He also implements the performance training for one of the top High School Lacrosse programs in the country. In addition, Adam’ training experience includes recreational athletes, general fitness enthusiasts and achieved success in implementing a safe and sensible core strengthening program for those suffering chronic back concerns.
Hobbies and Interests:
- Training is not only Adam’s career it has been his long-time hobby. When not training he strives to continually enhance and improve his fitness/sports training knowledge. He also enjoys playing baseball and softball, going to the movies, and spending time with family and friends.