- In 2005 I decided to pursue my true passions; Sports, fitness and health. I came to the U.S. and started the Fitness Institute International personal training specialist program. When I completed the program IHP gave me an opportunity to do an internship and then became my sponsors also. I’m glad I had this opportunity because IHP is a very special place. Being able to watch my clients and athletes perform better, be happy with results and improve their quality of life through exercise and discipline is the most amazing reward I can get and it’s the reason I do what I do.
- Santa Maria La Antigua University (Panama City, Panama).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance Class of 2001
- Fitness Institute International Certified Personal Training Specialist - CPTS
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) Certified Personal Trainer - CPT
- Institute of Human Performance (IHP) Functional training certification
- Adult CPR and first aid? American Heart Association – AHA
- Throughout his life Cesar has played almost every sport both
competitively and recreationally, including; soccer, basketball,
baseball, tennis, flag football etc. He is very familiar with the basics
of these disciplines and enjoys each sport.
- His clientele range includes kids, athletes at various levels; high school, college and professional. Cesar also trains senior citizens and active members of the community. He enjoys working with group classes or in private individual sessions.
- Cesar’s training specialty is his versatility, he has been exposed a large variety of ages, skill levels and specific needs has given him ability to train anybody and mold the training to their particular needs.
Hobbies and Interests:
- Cesar has been exposed to many different sports and has an appreciation for each one and the level of dedication they require. While he respects each sport, his true passion is running.