- After graduating from high school, I decided to look for a career in something I was passionate about - health and fitness. I discovered Fitness Institute International (FII) and a personal trainer certification program headed by international educator, Dr. Anthony Abbott. I took a year break at FAU to complete the 18-month intensive course work at FII. While completing the FII course, I sat for and completed the NSCA-CPT certification. After graduating from FII in 2008, I had the privilege to start my personal training career at IHP. Working at IHP has allowed me to work side by side with someone I believe is best educator in fitness, Juan Carlos Santana, CEO if IHP. Working at IHP has allowed me to change people’s bodies and minds and that is what I wanted out of my career. IHP is a place where I am constantly continuing to develop my abilities as a trainer by assisting in certifications and events within our hometown and internationally.
- Fitness Institute International Certified Personal Training Specialist (CPTS) – 2008.
- Florida Atlantic University Major: Exercise Science and Health Promotion 2014.
- IHP Personal Trainer Certification- IHP PTC
- IHP MMA Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach –CSCC
- Fitness Institute International CPTS
- National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA) – Certified Personal Trainer
- Jessica was a competitive athlete for 10 years in gymnastics and spring board diving making the Junior Olympics in diving her first year. The high intensity training that she experienced in gymnastics has translated to her training approach. Her training passion is cheerleading, gymnastics, and other tumbling sports. She trains figure, bikini, and fitness competitors. Jessica’s specialties are kettle bells, Mixed Martial Arts, and Triathlon Training. She has also worked with boxers, hockey players, fitness enthusiasts, and seniors. Jessica also provides online training.
Hobbies and Interests:
- Besides Tumbling, gymnastics, and Training to reach her full potential, Jessica is continually enhancing and developing her knowledge in fitness, adult psychology, and children’s psychology. She also enjoys holistic and alternative medicine, as well as astrology.