- My fascination with fitness and exercise began with my involvement with sports, particularly, martial arts and wrestling. I met JC and the IHP staff while in High School as they were the strength and conditioning coaches for the Spanish River Community High School Wrestling Team.
- Florida Atlantic University: Seth graduated from FAU in May 2010, earning a Bachelor’s Degree in Education with a Major in Exercise Science and Health Promotion.
- National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA) - Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist.
- Seth was introduced to martial arts when he was 6 years old.? He began learning the sport of Wrestling when he was twelve by participating in the local Police Athletic League (PAL) program. His team won the Florida State Championship in 2000.? His wrestling career continued through High School at Spanish River Community. After High School, Seth began Brazilian Ju- Jitsu training with a focus on various striking skills such as boxing and kickboxing. His training skills and style apply to everyone with modifications to specific needs and goals. His clients range from young athletes to active and mature adults.
Hobbies and Interests:
- When Seth is not working out or training others, he enjoys watching UFC fights with friends and family.